Hot Water Tanks in Calgary
Hot water is essential for many common household activities, ranging from showering and washing dishes or laundry to cooking and heating. Your hot water tank is the machine that heats your home’s water, making it an essential part of your daily life.
When you need a hot water tank installed, repaired or replaced, call the heating experts at Commercial Mechanical Services for immediate service. We provide dependable service for residential and commercial hot water tanks
and surrounding areas, focusing on efficient work and customer satisfaction on every job. We offer free estimates so be sure to contact us to learn more.
Experienced Hot Water Tank Installations & Repairs
Whether you need a new hot water tank installed or you need some hot water tank repairs, the skilled team at Commercial Mechanical Services can help you. We work on and install all makes and models of hot water tanks from electric to gas to on-demand systems. If you don’t know what type of new hot water tank will be best for your home, you can consult with our licensed technicians to determine your best option.
We have access to a large inventory of parts, so any time you need new parts and repairs for your hot water tank we can help. If you’re not sure whether repairs or replacements are necessary for your malfunctioning hot water tank, we’ll inspect your system to determine what needs to be done to solve the problem. Signs You Need Repairs & Replacements
If you aren’t sure whether or not it’s time to repair or replace your hot water tank in Calgary, there are several aspects to consider.
Call Us: Ask about Reducing Your Energy Costs
- Age – Older hot water tanks generally have a lifespan of 15-20 years, often needing more and more repairs after 10 years of use.
- Water colour – If the water coming out of your hot water tank is dirty or a rust colour it’s a sign something’s wrong.
- Water temperature – If you turn your faucet or shower head to hot, warm water should flow forth. When cold water comes out instead, this is a sign of a serious problem.
- Noises – Your hot water tank should be relatively silent while running. If your tank starts making sounds, it’s usually from mineral buildups inside. This can be fixed by a plumber.
- Leaks – If you see pools of water around your hot water tank, it’s time for hot water tank repairs. When left alone leaks can lead to breakdowns that can’t be repaired.
If you want to spend less money on your energy bills, we would also be more than happy to explain how an on-demand (or tankless) hot water system
could reduce your energy costs for greater long-term savings. Without storing previously-heated water in a tank, tankless water heaters provide water only as needed, making them a more efficient option.
Our licensed plumbers are capable of installing or repairing your hot water tank as efficiently as possible so you don’t have to worry about interrupted service. If you want to learn more about our plumbing services
and hot water tanks in Calgary, contact us today
via phone or email for more information!