Natural Gas Fitting in Calgary
From new construction to renovation projects, Commercial Mechanical is your source for gas fitting in Calgary, Chestermere, Cochrane, Airdrie, Bragg Creek or Okotoks. Convert your fireplace or stove to natural gas or add an outdoor kitchen to your backyard. Our licensed gas fitters can install and service all types of gas fitting and lines.
We are Class A certified gas fitters, enabling us to work in residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural settings. Because natural gas is dangerous when not handled properly, it’s very important to contact a licensed gas fitter any time you need work done one gas lines, valves or other fixtures.
Our Natural Gas Fitting Services
As Class A licensed gas fitters, Commercial Mechanical Services can install, repair, inspect and maintain gas lines and gas fired equipment for homes and businesses. We are also able to service, repair, remove and replace a wide range of gas-fired equipment and components that you no longer need. With this qualification, our natural gas fitting services offered throughout the Calgary area include:
Why You Need to Call Our Certified Gas Fitters
- New installations – Whether you are renovating your home and need your gas lines relocated or are interested in getting a gas furnace to replace your electric one, our team can handle any the installation of new gas lines for any appliances you desire.
- Fireplaces – Gas fireplaces offer many benefits over conventional fireplaces, so if you need a fireplace gas line installed in your home, we’re the team to call.
- Stoves – With a gas stove in your kitchen, you’ll have new levels of comfort, convenience and efficiency. Our licensed gas fitters can safely install and repair gas lines for your gas stove.
- Garage lines – Many people view garages as storage spaces, but with gas lines leading to them they can be so much more! Turn your garage into an extra living space or heated workshop with garage gas lines.
- Outdoor cooking – Cooking in the great outdoors has never been easier than with outdoor gas lines. You can hook up an outdoor BBQ, heater or fire pit with ease and be able to run them most of the year!
Natural gas is non-toxic. It’s a safe substance when gas lines are installed properly and used the right way. However, it becomes dangerous when your pipes are damaged or installed improperly. If a leak starts inside your home, whether in a gas line or from a burner on your stove, this can lead to:
- Fires: Natural gas is flammable, so if a burner has been left on or your gas line has a leak, something as small as an electrical spark can cause the gas to combust.
- Oxygen deficiency: As gas leaks into the air, it can replace the oxygen which can lead to oxygen deficiency or even death with high enough concentrations.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: At certain levels and conditions, natural gas will become carbon monoxide, which can cause illness and even death.
To avoid these catastrophic problems, you need to be sure your natural gas lines are properly fitted. The team at Commercial Mechanical Services provides expert gas fittings in Calgary and the surrounding areas so that your home or business will be safe. Find out if natural gas is the right choice for you! Give us a call today to learn more.